I really miss Christmas, okay? Don’t judge. Feel free to do this tag late as well and leave a comment telling me about your favorite holidays!
1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie? Elf! I’m obsessed after watching it with Elizabeth and her mom. It had been ages since I’d seen it so I’d forgotten all about it. I don’t have a favorite scene or quote, it’s great all around.
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Probably! It’s hard to remember though since Georgia weather is crazy.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday? Usually with family then I’d see friends either before or after. Sometimes the day of if our schedules mesh well! For the last few years, I’ve also spent Christmas with my girlfriend and her family in the mountains.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song? This year it seemed to be All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas eve? My mom would let me open 1 present on Christmas Eve but normally within the family we open everything together all in one sitting during our Christmas party.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donnor (Donner?), Blitzen? and Rudolph. I sang the song to remember!
7. What holiday traditions are you most looking forward to this year? I don’t think we have traditions really, unless having a Christmas party where we all get together, have lunch/dinner and open gifts counts.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake! It’s so much easier to clean up and lasts a lot longer.
9. What is your all time favourite holiday food/sweet treat? Pies! For holidays during autumn/winter there’s always pumpkin and apple but my most favorite is blueberry during spring/summer.
10. Be Honest, Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? I like both! I enjoy receiving gifts, being thought of in general but I also like giving gifts even if it’s just a little thing to show that I’m thinking of someone and want to make their day extra special.
11. What’s the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received? I like most Christmas gifts that I receive especially if it’s a gift I wanted, so I don’t really have a favorite gift – though anything to help with organization/storage is always neat! I plan on doing a post on what I got for Christmas this year so look forward to that!
12. What would be your dream place to visit during the holiday season? I don’t think I have a dream place. I just like being anywhere my loved ones are.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I do alright but I’m definitely not a pro. I try really hard to make it look nice though!
14. Most memorable Holiday moment? There’s a few. My mom couldn’t afford much for Christmas but one year she got me Kronk’s New Groove because she knew how much I loved the first movie. Rotten Tomatoes barely gave it a 5/10 but I loved it. Other memories involve gatherings with family to eat and hang out for the holidays.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa? I don’t exactly remember but my brother was born when I was 5 so I probably found out a few years later.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them? I used to make resolutions all fitness related but I never stuck with them. This year I’ve actually been going to the gym and library a few times a week. It helps to have a workout buddy, someone to keep me motivated! I’ve also discovered recently how nice it is to workout, though I normally hate it till I start haha.
17. What makes the holidays special for you? Spending time with loved ones.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!